|
recent entries
archives
credits
layout: detonatedlove♥pictures: ohhspontaneityy stocks: _excentric_ |
Friday, August 13, 2010
9:31:00 AM Yeah! TGIF! Time passes so fast.. During the catch up with gf, We will motivate each other to maintain our youthful till we’re old, Fabulous skin , body and taste. Ya, I started to joined the CBD(central business district) run since last week, Is a run in big group at the business area, Along the way is able to c esplanade, flyers, Singapore rivers, high court, Singapore is small tho. Haha, of cos can c some sweet couples having the wedding pics there. The saddest part is I can only run 3 km in stead of follow my frends run 5km, It kills me , I really dun have the stamina to run, But I do really likes swimming, and I enjoy swimming! Since the swimming pool near my place is now close for YOG training, For the sake of my 150 bucks spent on my Nike sport shoes n wear, I will buck up! Today is my last day in my current team, i will change my seat later, nearer to the big kaki=.= good luck gal. Hope lady luck always stand by me! |