|
recent entries
archives
credits
layout: detonatedlove♥pictures: ohhspontaneityy stocks: _excentric_ |
Friday, October 05, 2007
思心疯
8:48:00 PM 今天去办好了学生证,也算是办好了一件麻烦事, 害,我要开始读书了,不读的话,一次过来会死很惨的, 显的,好像很久没见到以前的同学,好象真的要毕业典礼的那天才能见, 害,这个礼拜就很显咯, 人活着真的很奇妙,会为了一样东西,一件事,一个人而开心,更会伤心, 我也就是那位奇妙的人类。 从女皇镇搭巴士去关卡时,突然间很多回忆冲进我的画面, 我看到了我们初吻的情景,去玩的点点滴滴, 我突然觉得真的要珍惜和彼此的相处, 只是怎么觉得就算珍惜了,有一天还是要离去, 有时光机和任意门,你想要哪个? 我想要任意门,理由就是那么简单。 Across the miles It's funny to me How far you are but now Near you seem to be I could talk all night Just to hear you breathe I could spend my life Just living this dream You're all I'll ever need You give me strength You give me hope You give me someone to love someone to hold When I'm in your arms I need you to know I've never been I've never been this close With all the lovers I used to know I kept my distance I never let go But I your arms I know I'm safe 'Cause I've never been held And I've never been kissed in this way You're all I'll ever need You're all I'll ever need Close enough to see it's true Close enough to trust in you Closer now than any words can say And when, when I'm in your arms, I need you to know I've never been I've never been this close just now i heard this song,this is one of the song can express my feeling, this song is nice,it was in westlife 2nd album 'coast to coast' quite old song edy... |